Monday, March 16, 2015

My Thai Chicken Coconut Pasta Dish

**NOTE: Omit chicken and chicken broth and replace with vegetable broth and tofu or more mushrooms for a yummy full flavored vegetarian dish! This is an awesome recipe that I made up, it has bold, sweet and spicy full flavors. If you love Thai food there is no doubt in my mind that you will LOVE this. Plan on spending some time doing it though, I think I was in the kitchen for 2 1/2-3 hours before we actually ate but I love cooking and taking my time. I'm sure it could be shortened, but its nice to have the time as it allows the flavors to meld so nicely. It will be hard for me to estimate the prep and cook times because with this you are cooking and prepping at the same time. I don't measure anything so I will be guessing on some of the quantities but just remember that you can reduce or add some ingredients as you see fit based on your tastes. You should be able to find all of these ingredients at a larger type regular grocery store in the Asian section. I did not have to specifically go to an Asian market for any of my ingredients.







My Thai Chicken Coconut Pasta Dish

Rating: 0

Created: Mar 15, 2015 12:02:01 PM






from Food.com: Asian Recipes http://ift.tt/1GKDui7

No comments:

Post a Comment