Thursday, February 6, 2014

Tom's Sweet Chili Sauce

Thai Sweet Chili Garlic Sauce which I made with the Recipe #506416. It cost quite a bit to ship; arrived when they were not home; and had to be delivered a second time. Since I only used a scant 1/4 cup relish, I was afraid it would not be hot enough, and I did not want to taste it to check the flavor. It took forever to get there. I was afraid that the Sauce was not worth the effort, so I asked Tom, knowing he would be straightforward with me. This is what he said... Yes it had the right amount of heat; Thank You; it as worth it. Supa and I love it; it was fantastic; it is worth making because it has a different flavor.







Tom's Sweet Chili Sauce

Rating: 0

Created: Feb 5, 2014 3:03:01 PM






from Food.com: Asian Recipes http://ift.tt/1fxrK4Y

No comments:

Post a Comment