Sunday, December 8, 2013

Chinese Take-Out: Chinese Five Spice Powder

Here is a recipe so that you can make your own "Chinese Five Spice Powder" at home. It is much fresher and a lot tastier than the store bought bottles. Please feel free to adjust the quantity of each ingredient to your own liking and leave me a note as to your changes (I'm still playing with the ingredients myself). This keeps quite fresh for 4-6 months if stored properly. I double this batch each time so I do not have to make it as often. I'm kinda guessing at the yield size, as I have never really measured it after grinding. I hope you enjoy this recipe.







Chinese Take-Out: Chinese Five Spice Powder

Rating: 0

Created: Dec 7, 2013 4:20:08 AM






from Food.com: Asian Recipes http://www.food.com/recipe/chinese-take-out-chinese-five-spice-powder-510476

No comments:

Post a Comment